QuickSolv® and QuickSticks® are revolutionary ranges of solid water treatment chemicals designed for use in cooling towers, boilers, steam generators, chilled water systems and heating systems. Put simply, QuickSolv® and QuickSticks® are a new range of water treatment chemicals in solid form rather than liquid and as such are far more concentrated and much easier and therefore intrinsically safer, to use and apply. QuickSolv® and QuickSticks® whilst being stand-alone solid water treatment chemicals, can also be used as an addition to, or in replacement of, liquid water treatment chemicals. QuickSolv® and QuickSticks® solid water treatment chemicals and also Deep Water Blue liquid water treatment chemical products can be fed to cooling towers, boilers, steam generators, chilled water systems and heating systems, simply by using Deep Water Blue Limited water treatment chemical dosing systems and dissolving boards. Take a look at this gallery and see some examples of what solid water treatment chemicals are available and what they can do for you.
Our dosing and control equipment is cost-effective, reliable, easy-to-use and maintain. We provide full operating instructions and training and implement a proactive maintenance programme to ensure it continues to operate effectively. We can supply, install, commission and service, any type of water treatment dosing and control equipment. Take a look at this gallery and see some examples of the different types of water treatment equipment available and some installations that we have previously carried out.
Cooling Tower, Evaporative Condenser, Adiabatic Coolers and Chilled Water Systems Treatment – Reducing Risk and Lowering Cost. We have extensive experience of maintaining Cooling towers, Evaporative condensers, Adiabatic Coolers and chilled water systems. We supply a full range of trademarked and innovative liquid water treatment chemicals and solid water treatment chemicals, comprising highly effective product solutions for the following purposes:
- Cooling Water Treatment Chemicals for Cooling Towers or Evaporative Condensers
- Chilled Water Systems Treatment Chemicals
- Water Hygiene Chemicals and biodispersants
- Water Treatment Chemicals for cleaning or disinfecting any type of system including Adiabatic Coolers
Take a look at this gallery and see some examples of the different types of cooling towers and evaporative condensers, that have been successfully treated by Deep Water Blue.
Sometimes it’s very obvious when things don’t quite look right and sometimes it isn’t. Take a look at this gallery and see some examples of the different types of situations that we have encountered on site and decide for yourself whether its right or wrong. All pictures in this gallery are real and unedited!
We have particular and specific expertise in the water treatment of steam boilers, coil boilers and steam generators and are the pre-eminent company in the UK, dealing with these systems. Our technical knowledge, track record and extensive experience in the treatment of steam of steam boilers, coil boilers and steam generators, is second to none. We have over 25 years’ experience working on Babcock Wanson steam boilers and steam generators and are unrivalled in our knowledge and understanding of how these systems work to produce steam. Take a look at this gallery and see some examples of the different types of steam boilers and steam generators, that have been successfully treated by Deep Water Blue.
Water Treatment Consultancy for Cooling, Heating, Steam Boilers, Steam Generators, BG04 compliance, Water Hygiene/Control of Legionellosis and Process Water. We carry out extensive consultancy work with respect to the control of Legionellosis or steam systems. We have extensive experience in steam boiler and steam generator failure analysis. These services are recognised by the industry and our employees are listed in the Royal Society of Chemistry’s “Directory of Consultants” and The Combustion Engineering Associations’ “Academy of Experts”. We are also members of the Water Management Society and are listed at Expert Witness. Take a look at this gallery and see some examples of the different types of water treatment consultancy that have been carried out by Deep Water Blue.
Test Kits for Water Treatment applications in Industry, Commercial Offices, Cooling, Heating, Steam Production, Process and Waste.
- Complete water treatment test kits or individual test reagents for use with any type of water system
- Packaged in carry cases
- Clearly labelled with relevant COSHH information
- Full pictorial instructions on how to use and apply
- Dipslides and portable incubators for on-site water hygiene monitoring
- On-site training in all practical aspects of waterside analysis and system reporting
- Remote access video training on test kit familiarisation and individual testing procedures, using our unique and trademarked vSteam® web portal
Full test kits are available for cooling, heating, steam boilers, steam generators, process, waste and other application areas for which regular tests are required by HSG274, BG04 and other codes of practice or standards such as BS2486 and BS8552.
Take a look at this gallery and see some examples of the different types of water treatment test kits that are available from Deep Water Blue.
At Deep Water Blue, we offer a comprehensive water hygiene service, we can implement the following as required:
- On site / laboratory analysis for Legionella and other types of bacteria, slimes and moulds.
- Pre-commissioning, degreasing and chemical cleaning
- Mains or boosted system injection
- Chemical cleaning and de-scaling
- System flushing and physical cleaning
- Servicing and sterilisation of water-softening and other pre-treatment plant
- Refurbishment of Cold Water Supply tanks to meet requirements of the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999 and HSG274
- Solid water treatment chemicals and liquid water treatment chemicals proven to be effective against Legionella(Sp) and Pseudomonas(Sp)