QuickSolv® is a revolutionary range of solid water treatment chemicals designed for use in cooling towers, boilers and steam generators.
Put simply, QuickSolv® is a new range of water treatment chemicals in solid form rather than liquid and as such are far more concentrated and much easier and therefore intrinsically safer, to use and apply.
QuickSolv®, whilst being stand-alone solid water treatment chemicals, can also be used as an addition to, or in replacement of, liquid water treatment chemicals.
QuickSolv® solid water treatment chemicals and also Deep Water Blue liquid water treatment chemical products can be fed to cooling towers, boilers and steam generators using Deep Water Blue Limited water treatment chemical dosing systems and dissolving boards.
For more information or to order your QuickSolv® solid water treatment chemical today, simply send your order to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 0870 460 2980.
If you require some help or technical assistance with either our QuickSolv® solid water treatment chemical range product choice and/or application, then we would be delighted to assist you. Please contact us on 0870 460 2980.
- No chemical drum disposal issues
- The QuickSolv® solid water treatment chemical range have recyclable packaging
- No offensive odours or fumes
- Safer to use than liquid water treatment chemicals and easy to apply
- Environmentally friendly products
- Conserve floor space-no large drums to store
- Substantially reduced product handling issues-no heavy drums to carry around site
- Reduction in moving of heavy chemical drums and injuries caused in doing so
- No liquids to spill or splash
- Cleaner and safer working environment for employees and contractors
- No energy absorbing scale deposits costing money
- Extended equipment life through better corrosion control
- No costly microbiological deposits and fouling
- Maximum energy efficiency
- Reduced life cycle costs
- Saving time and money