Solid chemicals, developed for use in water treatment applications use advanced and proven chemical formulations, that have been manufactured into a concentrated and solid chemical form. The solid chemical products are more easily transportable, than traditional liquid products and applied easily at your site, using a Deep Water Blue solid chemical dissolving system or EasyTreat.
Benefits of Solid Chemicals
Help Reduce Your Concerns About Risk and Legal Liability by Utilising Solid Chemicals
Solid Chemicals-No Heavy Drums to Move-Easily Manageable Packaging Sizes:
- Reduces potential for injury to employees and others.
- Reduces risk of exposure to hazardous chemicals to your employees and customers.
- Huge weight reduction.
Solid Chemicals-Eliminate the Potential of Spills or Splashes:
- Spills or splashes can occur anywhere – in transit, or at your premises.
- Many liquid chemicals can be hazardous, damaging to the environment, and a potential for expensive legal claims
- Solid chemicals do not leak, spill or splash.
Solid Chemicals-Remove On-site Storage or Drum Disposal Issues:
- Liquid chemicals are bulky and must be stored in bunded areas according to their hazardous classification.
- Many premises do not have large amounts of unused space and must resort to storing all chemicals in one contained area.
- The potential for chemical reactions of different liquid chemicals can produce a very undesirable result.
- No triple rinsing of empty drums before disposal.
Solid Chemicals-Improve Your Companies’ Green Credentials with Solid Chemicals
Proceeding with confidence in your Deep Water Blue solid chemical treatment program
A solid chemical treatment program can be quantified in pounds saved, by assisting you in saving your labour time, transportation, and storage costs. To determine whether a Deep Water Blue solid chemical water treatment program can improve your operation, a system survey is often undertaken, in order to gather information about your systems and processes and in order to evaluate the best options for you-there is often more than one option. Deep Water Blue water treatment consultants will work with you to design a site and system specific, specialised solid chemical treatment program to meet your specific needs. We offer a comprehensive range of solid chemical products, product dissolvers, pumps and control systems, including EasyTreat, so as to help you maintain effective waterside conditions in your boilers, cooling systems/cooling towers and closed loops.